Posting Policy Statement
- The best way to submit your announcement is by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may type or paste it into the message area of your email, but the preferred way is to send it as an attached file if the announcement is in Word. We no longer accept PDF files.
- We strongly encourage attaching a picture or two of an action or rally that personifies your organization, so we may include them when we push your posting on our social feeds (TW, FB).
- Be sure to include enough contact information, such as a fax number if you wish to receive resumes that way.
- Use a subject line in your email that includes your organization's name and/or local union number so we recognize that it is not spam.
- If your announcement does NOT include a deadline date, let us know how long you would like the announcement to run for, email us if it fills during that time, and PLEASE INFORM US at the time you want it to come back down. Otherwise, we may continue billing for the length of time that the announcement is posted.
- As a best practice, we do not post for political parties.
- Finally, include a billing contact with email address so that we can email an invoice for $75.00 US for posting a single position per month, per location. We post Internship announcements for $50 per month per location. Regional postings of typically four states are $200 per month (be sure to indicate which states you wish to post your announcement in), and posting nationally is available at $625 per month.
You can also reach our voicemail at 707.538.2701.
We look forward to providing this service for you.
Thank you for your support.